More Information and Media Coverage:
- United States Department of Justice, Chiquita Brands International Pleads Guilty to Making Payments to a Designated Terrorist Organization And Agrees to Pay $25 Million Fine. Mar. 19, 2007.
- BBC News, Chiquita sued over Colombia role. June 7, 2007.
- CNN News, Colombian families' suit says Chiquita liable for torture, murder. Nov. 14, 2007.
- Steve Kroft, The Price Of Bananas: Steve Kroft On How Colombian Paramilitaries Landed A U.S. Corporation In Hot Water. Aug. 9, 2009.
- Reuters News, Chiquita faces new lawsuit, $1 bln damages sought. Apr 14, 2010.